The Baton Rouge Clinic, AMC Announcements
Please select from the story list below:
- May is National Arthritis Awareness Month: May is National Arthritis Month!
The number of Americans with arthritis or chronic joint symptoms is estimated at 66 million, with women being affected more often than men. Approximately 20 million people live with chronic joint symptoms,
- Free Monthly Seminar for Weight Loss Surgery: Surgical weight loss seminars will be presented by our weight-loss surgery physicians, Dr. Jonathan Taylor and Dr. James Froelich.
- The Baton Rouge Clinic achieves NCQA Diabetes Recognition: The Baton Rouge Clinic is proud to announce that it has become the ninth medical clinic in Louisiana to achieve the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Diabetes Recognition. In achieving this recognition, the Baton Rouge Clinic physicians have met NCQA standards demonstrating the ability to deliver high-quality care to patients with diabetes.
- Incisionless GERD Surgery with the TIF Procedure available: What may have seemed like science fiction, surgery without an incision, is now a reality that is making lives better for patients suffering from chronic acid reflux also known as gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Dr. Gay Story Shares Insights into Diabetes: Dr. Gay Story has recently joined the Baton Rouge Clinic, and now shares her insights into Diabetes in the Baton Rouge Clinic's Health Library.
- Current Pollen Levels to be a Regular Feature: The Baton Rouge Clinic is pleased to announce that our web page will present data on current pollen counts courtesy of our Allergist, Dr. Joseph Redhead.
- Father of Balloon Angioplasty Chooses Baton Rouge Clinic Vascular Surgeon to Perform the Region's First Procedure: Baton Rouge Clinic Vascular Surgeon, Dr. Glen Schwartzberg, performed Baton Rouge’s first endovascular procedure at Baton Rouge General using Avinger’s Wildcat catheter, recently FDA-cleared. (more)
- Suggestions Regarding Travel at These Viral Times: When embarking on travel during these times, wellness and preservation of personal health should be on each person’s mind.
- Twenty-six Baton Rouge Clinic Physicians Selected as Some of Louisiana's Top Doctors: The Baton Rouge Clinic proudly announces that twenty-six of its physicians have been selected as the "Louisina's Top Doctors."
- Silkpeel™ Dermalinfusion™ For Youthful Skin: Dermatology announces Silkpeel ™ Dermalinfusion™ For Youthful Skin. In October the Dermatology Department is offering this cosmetic service at a reduced cost. This a unique process!