The Baton Rouge Clinic, AMC Announcements
Please select from the story list below:
- The Baton Rouge Clinic Pediatric Department extends its hours!: The Pediatric Department is offering extended hours, Monday thru Thursday until 8:00 p.m.
- New Sciton Laser Treats Variety of Skin Conditions: We can treat a variety of skin conditions from aging skin to unwanted skin lesions to excess hair. View advertisement.
- Good Friday and Easter hours announced: The Baton Rouge Clinic will be closed on Friday, April 18, 2014, at 3:00PM, in observance of the Good Friday and Easter weekend. More...
- Help us Fill Prescriptions for the Needy: For the 10th year, The Baton Rouge Clinic is happy to partner with WBRZ News 2 Louisiana and the St. Vincent de Paul Community Pharmacy in sponsorship of the Fill A Prescription for the Needy annual event, to provide prescription services to those in need.
- Free Monthly Seminar for Weight Loss Surgery: Weight Loss Seminars. Learn about bariatric and laparoscopic surgical procedures.
- The Baton Rouge Clinic Nationally Recognized for Diabetes Care: The Baton Rouge Clinic is nationally recognized for providing the highest quality care and "going the extra mile" for diabetics.
- Surgery without an Incision! : Chronic Acid Reflux sufferers may be eligible for a new procedure that does not involve an incision.
- Dr. Gay Story Shares Insights into Diabetes: Dr. Gay Story offers new diabetic insights.
- Current Pollen Levels to be a Regular Feature: Current pollen counts now available on Baton Rouge Clinic's website. https://www.batonrougeclinic.com
- Father of Balloon Angioplasty Chooses Baton Rouge Clinic Vascular Surgeon to Perform the Region's First Procedure: Dr. Schwartzberg performed Baton Rougeís first endovascular procedure at Baton Rouge General using Avingerís Wildcat catheter, recently FDA-cleared.