The Baton Rouge Clinic, AMC Announcements
Please select from the story list below:
- Pediatricians Offering Newborn Classes: Expecting? Have Questions?
Join us for a FREE prenatal class with one of our pediatricians to discuss what you can expect for your baby in the first days to weeks after birth.
- Now offering Optometry Services.: NEED GLASSES?
The Baton Rouge Clinic is now offering Optometry Services. Adam Martin, OD is currently accepting new patients.
- The Baton Rouge Clinic Pediatric Department extends its hours!: The Pediatric Department is offering extended hours, Monday thru Thursday until 8:00 p.m.
- New Sciton Laser Treats Variety of Skin Conditions: We can treat a variety of skin conditions from aging skin to unwanted skin lesions to excess hair. View advertisement.
- Free Monthly Seminar for Weight Loss Surgery: Weight Loss Seminars. Learn about bariatric and laparoscopic surgical procedures.
- The Baton Rouge Clinic Nationally Recognized for Diabetes Care: The Baton Rouge Clinic is nationally recognized for providing the highest quality care and "going the extra mile" for diabetics.
- Surgery without an Incision! : Chronic Acid Reflux sufferers may be eligible for a new procedure that does not involve an incision.
- Dr. Gay Story Shares Insights into Diabetes: Dr. Gay Story offers new diabetic insights.
- Current Pollen Levels to be a Regular Feature: Current pollen counts now available on Baton Rouge Clinic's website. https://www.batonrougeclinic.com
- Father of Balloon Angioplasty Chooses Baton Rouge Clinic Vascular Surgeon to Perform the Region's First Procedure: Dr. Schwartzberg performed Baton Rougeís first endovascular procedure at Baton Rouge General using Avingerís Wildcat catheter, recently FDA-cleared.