For 66 years, the Baton Rouge Clinic has made it our goal to provide quality healthcare to you and your family. As we have grown from a four physician group to nearly 100 physicians strong, we have embraced the advances that technology has provided medicine in the diagnosis and treatment of disease to better serve our patients. As we continue our caring for generations!
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we promote diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, handicap, genetic information, Vietnam era or disabled veteran status.
The Baton Rouge Clinic participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
All newly hired employees will complete the following pre-employment screens prior to hire and employment is contingent upon the results:
- Background Check
- Baton Rouge Clinic Account Credit Check
- Drug Screen
- Health Insurance: The Baton Rouge Clinic pays the entire medical insurance premium for employees after five months of continuous employment for those employees who work 20 hrs a week. Coverage may become effective on the first day of the month following date of hire. Dependent coverage is available as a pre-tax deduction.
- Dental/Vision: This benefit is offered to employees who work 20 hrs a week or more for themselves and their family for a low group cost. Coverage is available three months after date of hire.
- Vacation/Sick Time: Employees at The Baton Rouge Clinic accrue time based on longevity and can carry over to the next year whatever amount is not used.
- Retirement Plan: The Baton Rouge Clinic recognizes the need for a quality 401(k) program that benefits our employees. Starting at an employee’s one year anniversary, the Baton Rouge Clinic makes contributions into the plan and employees are 100% vested at that time.
- Discount: Employees and there dependants may see a physician at The Baton Rouge Clinic and will receive a discount on all professional and ancillary services performed at our main and Urgent Care location.
- Supplemental Insurance: Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Cancer, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment are offered at a low group rate.
Applying for our Jobs:
Applicants who wish to join our team should apply by reviewing the department openings below and completing the online application. Please keep in mind:
- Openings are updated daily
- You may also email a resume electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resumes and applications are accepted and reviewed for open positions
- All resumes/applications are kept for one year
- Due to the high volume of applicants, only those most qualified will be considered and contacted
- No phone calls please; once you have received your confirmation code at the end of applying we have received your application, and it will be reviewed by a manager
Please choose a department and position to complete an application:
|( 1 ) Administration|
|( 3 ) Lab|
|( 12 ) Nursing|
|( 2 ) Radiology|
Parties who do not wish to apply electronically can forward a resume with a cover letter to:
The Baton Rouge Clinic, AMC
Attn: Employment Coordinator
P.O. Box 64887,
Baton Rouge, LA 70896
(225) 246-9105 | fax
All current Baton Rouge Clinic employees wishing to apply for an available opening within the Clinic must contact Human Resources for requirements.
EOE, Drug Free Workplace
JOBLINE 225-246-JOBS (5627)
(This page was updated on 7/15/14)
If you are relocating to Baton Rouge, please visit our Baton Rouge Chamber of Commerce for information about our city.