Dermatology is the branch of medicine dealing with the skin and its diseases, a unique specialty with both medical and surgical aspects. A dermatologist takes care of diseases, in the widest sense, and some cosmetic problems of the skin, scalp, hair, and nails.
Our cosmetic dermatologists have been leaders in the field of cosmetic surgery. Some have completed fellowships in surgical dermatology. Many are trained in their residency on the use of botox, fillers, and laser surgery. While most dermatologists limit their cosmetic practice to minimally invasive procedures, practitioners at The Baton Rouge Clinic offer a full spectrum of services.
- Cosmetic Services
- Soft tissue fillers – Juvederm/Restylane
- Glycolic Peels
- Laser Hair Reduction
- Intense Pulse Light(IPL)for Photo Rejuvenation
- Rosacea Therapy
- Removal and Treatment of Skin Cancer
- Examination and treatment of skin conditions
- Acne Therapy
- Persistent and acute rashes
- Medical Grade Skin Care Products – Obagi, MD Forte