Diseases of the Breast
There are many approaches and ongoing innovations to the management of breast diseases. Our services span all aspects of evaluation and intervention from personal consultations to affirm questionable changes on a mammogram to minimally invasive biopsy procedures to breast sparing surgical excisions of breast cancer to avoid radical mastectomy (when clinically appropriate).
We at the Baton Rouge Clinic understand the importance of entrusting such sensitive decisions to thoroughly trained professionals, who have unique fellowship training in diseases of the breast. We are proud to have the only fellowship trained breast cancer surgeon in the state of Louisiana.
- Breast Lumps
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Sparing Surgery for Breast Cancer
- Fibrocystic Disease of the Breast
- Abnormal Mammogram Evaluation and Opinion
- Breast lesion evaluation (with or without abnormal mammogram)
- Mammotone breast lump evaluations and biopsy
- Sentinal Node Identification and Excision
- Breast Pain of Uncertain Origin